Sign In

Frequently Asked Questions

How do I request my transcript?

Request for Transcript or Diploma Award Letter

In Person: Complete this form and drop it off in the Administration Office. It will be ready in 3-5 days.

If you want it mailed, you must show current photo ID and pay when dropping off the request. If you will pick it up, bring: (1) a current government-issued photo ID and (2) cash or a money order for $5 payable to: Erwin Technical College. NO CHECKS ACCEPTED.

By Mail: Complete this form, have it notarized. (Without the notary section completed, your request will be returned to you.) Enclose a money order (ONLY) for $5 payable to Erwin Technical College. NO CASH. NO CHECKS.

Last updated on 7/14/2015
Council on Occupational Education

The School Board does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national or ethnic origin, political beliefs, marital status, handicapping condition, military status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or social and family background in its programs, harassment and bullying policies, and activities, including employment opportunities.

The announcements, information, policies, rules, regulations and procedures set forth in this site are for information only and are subject to review and change without notice. Any policies not addressed would follow standard procedures set forth by the Hillsborough County School District.

All information on this site is copyrighted material and may not be used without the express written consent of Erwin Technical College.

Hillsborough County Public Schools